Sunday, November 19, 2006

The tears just keep falling

Hello.
Today's a veryvery boring day.
Cause I didn't step out of my house once.
I woke up & my sister told my parents the wrong breakfast I wanted ):
So, I was forced to eat youtiao.

After breakfast, watched those variety shows on channel19.
Kinda interesting(:
It helped me kill time.

Then me & sister played Twister[:
Followed by my dad & brother.
Okay, I always have to stretch really far.
& I actually won once :D
When I'm playing with my sister only.
I love Twister veryvery much[:

Then we watched tv & all those stuffs.
Then, me&sis played TheGameOfLife.
We played like as if we're in some gambling den :D
She won me):
Cause her salary's like $100 000.
She could trade her 4life tiles for the yellow salary card.
My salary's $90 000.
I'm a doctor again :D

Ate lunch at home.
Then I used the computer.
I nearly died.
Lucky thing is that Veronica Lo was online(:
So, I left her after hours.
I went to fix the puzzle, it's nearly done!

Then me&daddy&sister played that Table-Tennis game[:
I forgot how to connect to the tv D:
Thankfully, dad still remembers!
It seems so weird, cause you're like moving the bat in space.
& it's tiring, very.

So, I asked momma to let me use the com again.
& Veronica & the same old people were still online.
So chat chat chat.

Then Ahgwee came <3

{I dont dare toconfirm with momma whether i can go out next tues}

Till then.